- 1Tbsp lemon juice
- 2 red apples, cut into small chunks
- 130g packet cos lettuce
- 300g Tegel Manuka Smoked Chicken Breast - Original 300g, cut into chunks
- 2 celery stalks, cut into thin slices
- 1/2 cup walnut or pecan halves, toasted
- Italian parsley sprigs to garnish
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 Tbsp lemon juice
- 1 Tbsp chopped parsley
- 1 tsp honey
1. Combine all the salad dressing ingredients in a screw top jar, season with salt and pepper and shake to combine. Alternatively mix together in a small bowl.
2. Sprinkle the lemon juice over the apple chunks.
3. Place the lettuce into a salad bowl or onto a platter. Add the Tegel Manuka Smoked Chicken Breast - Original 300g, apple, celery, toasted walnuts or pecans and toss gently.
4. Drizzle with the dressing, garnish with extra parsley sprigs and serve immediately.
Rate this recipe
Share this recipe
You might also like