- 300g dry linguine or spaghetti
- 400g Tegel Fresh Chicken Skinless Breast, cut into strips
- 1 red onion, sliced
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 1 tsp finely grated lemon zest
- 500g small courgettes, sliced
- 1/4 cup chicken stock
- 1 Tbsp capers
- 2 Tbsp Italian parsley
- Shaved parmesan cheese
1. Cook the pasta following the packet directions.
2. Meanwhile, heat a dash of oil in frying pan. Add the Tegel Fresh Chicken Skinless Breast and cook over medium heat until it is golden. Add the red onion and garlic and cook for 2 minutes. Add the lemon zest, courgettes and chicken stock. Cook for a further 3 to 4 minutes or until the courgettes are tender. Stir in the capers.
3. Combine the pasta, courgette mixture and the Italian parsley. Place into serving bowls and garnish with shaved parmesan.