- 500g Tegel Fresh Chicken Skinless Breast cut into chunks
- 1 clove garlic, thinly sliced
- 1 tsp finely sliced fresh ginger
- 1 Tbsp fish sauce
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- 2 tsp vegetable oil
- 3 tomatoes, cut into wedges
- 2 Tbsp chopped fresh coriander
1. Put the Tegel Fresh Chicken Skinless Breast, garlic, ginger, fish sauce and oils into a bowl. Mix well.
2. Line a bamboo steamer basket or regular steamer with baking paper and
place the chicken mixture on the paper in a single layer. Add the tomato
wedges and coriander. Cover the steamer and place it over a wok or
larger pot of boiling water. Steam for 15–20 minutes until the chicken is
cooked through. Season with salt and pepper.
3. Serve with steamed rice.