- 500g Tegel Fresh Chicken Skinless Breast cut into chunks
- 1 clove garlic, thinly sliced
- 1 tsp finely sliced fresh ginger
- 1 Tbsp fish sauce
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- 2 tsp vegetable oil
- 3 tomatoes, cut into wedges
- 2 Tbsp chopped fresh coriander
1. Put the Tegel Fresh Chicken Skinless Breast, garlic, ginger, fish sauce and oils into a bowl. Mix well.
2. Line a bamboo steamer basket or regular steamer with baking paper and
place the chicken mixture on the paper in a single layer. Add the tomato
wedges and coriander. Cover the steamer and place it over a wok or
larger pot of boiling water. Steam for 15–20 minutes until the chicken is
cooked through. Season with salt and pepper.
3. Serve with steamed rice.
Tips for Steamed Chicken with Tomatoes and Coriander:
Rate this recipe
Share this recipe
You might also like