8 Tegel Pre-cooked Chicken Sausages 1.8kg, sliced diagonally
1 onion, cut into thin wedges
1/4 cup sweet chilli sauce
1 Tbsp red wine vinegar
1/2 cup chicken stock
1 tsp cornflour
1. Heat a dash of oil in a frying pan. Add the Tegel Pre-cooked Chicken Sausages 1.8kg and cook over medium heat until they are golden brown. Remove from the heat and set aside.
2. Add the onion to the pan and cook for 2 to 3 minutes or until golden.
3. Mix the corn flour together with a little of the chicken stock to create a paste.
4. Add the sausages back to the pan along with the sweet chilli sauce, vinegar, chicken stock and the cornflour paste. Simmer uncovered for 3 to 4 minutes.
5. Serve with mashed potato and green vegetables.