- ½ tsp paprika
- ¼ tsp cayenne
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp each of black and white pepper
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 2 tsp dried thyme
- 1 medium onion
- 4 x 150g Tegel Fresh Chicken Skinless Breast
- 1 Tbsp butter
- 2 Tbsp cooking oil
1. Preheat the oven to 200°C.
2. Make a paste with the paprika, cayenne, salt, peppers, garlic, thyme and onion
using a food processor or in a mortar and pestle.
3. Coat the Tegel Fresh Chicken Skinless Breast in the paste.
4. Heat the butter and oil in a heavy based ovenproof pan until hot. Place chicken
into the pan and leave it! Don’t move it until you are sure it is blackened - about 5-7 minutes.
5. Turn the chicken and then put pan in oven to complete cooking – about 20 minutes.
6. Serve with green beans and baby potatoes