- 800g Tegel Take Outs Flame Grilled Chicken Steaks 600g
- 3 cups Penne Pasta
- 1/2 cup chopped sundried tomatoes
- 50g Feta cheese, crumbled
- 1/4 cup basil Pesto
- 1/2 cup shaved Parmesan Cheese
1. Cook Tegel Take Outs Flame Grilled Chicken Steaks 600g according to pack instructions.
2. Cook penne pasta in lightly salted boiling water for 12-15 minutes until cooked. Drain.
3. Add chopped sundried tomatoes, feta cheese and sliced chicken steaks. Add dollops of pesto, some shaved parmesan cheese and mix through.
4. Serve with a fresh green salad on the side.
Rate this recipe
Share this recipe
You might also like