- 500g Tegel Frozen Chicken Thighs 4kg or Tegel Fresh Chicken Skinless Breast
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 2 Tbsp lime or lemon juice
- 1 Tbsp Thai green curry paste
- 1 Tbsp sugar
- 1 Tbsp each chopped fresh mint and coriander
- 150g mesclun salad mix
- 1/4 cup each fresh coriander and Thai basil leaves
- 1 red pepper, finely sliced with seeds removed
- 1/2 cup toasted cashew nuts
1. Cut Tegel Frozen Chicken Thighs 4kg into strips and sear on a preheated barbecue until cooked through and juices run clear.
2. Mix garlic, soy, lime juice, curry paste, sugar, mint and coriander. Add chicken and mix to coat. Chill until ready to serve.
2. Toss chicken, mesclun, herbs, red pepper and cashew nuts together and serve.