- 400ml can coconut cream
- 1 cup chicken stock
- 2 cups water
- 2 stalks lemon grass, cut into 3 cm lengths
- 2 cm piece fresh ginger, thinly sliced
- 3 kaffir lime leaves, thinly sliced
- 500g Tegel Fresh Chicken Skinless Breast, sliced into thin strips
- 200g small button mushrooms
- 2 medium tomatoes, chopped
- 1 large red chilli, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup lime juice
- 2 Tbsp fish sauce
- 2 Tbsp chopped fresh coriander
1. Place the coconut cream, chicken stock, water, lemon grass, ginger and kaffir lime leaves into a large saucepan. Bring to the boil and simmer for 5 minutes. If desired strain the mixture and remove the lemon grass, kaffir lime and ginger.
2. Add the Tegel Fresh Chicken Skinless Breast, mushrooms, tomatoes and chilli to the saucepan. Simmer for a further 5 minutes or until the chicken is just cooked. Add the lime juice and fish sauce.
3. Ladle into bowls and garnish with coriander.