- 12 slices toast bread, crusts trimmed
- 50g butter, melted
- 10 Tegel Manuka Smoked Chicken Rashers
- 420g can Wattie's Baked Beans
- 6 tbsp grated cheese
1. Preheat oven to 180°C. Flatten bread slices with a rolling pin. Lightly brush one side of each slice with melted butter.
2. Push bread slices, buttered side down into a 12 hole muffin tin. Bake for 15 minutes or until crispy and golden.
3. Slice Tegel Manuka Smoked Chicken Rashers into 1-2 cm pieces. Pan-fry in a non stick frying pan until golden. Add baked beans and heat gently.
4. Spoon hot baked bean mixture into hot crisp bread cases, sprinkle with grated cheese and serve immediately.