- 2 Tbsp each: lemon or lime juice, fish sauce (optional), water
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 1-2 tsp chilli paste
- 2 large shallots or 1 medium-sized onion, thinly sliced
- 3 Tbsp lime or lemon juice
- 4 Tegel Mixed Chicken Portions 2kg cooked
- 3-4 cups finely shredded Chinese cabbage
- 1/2 cup each: bean sprouts, coriander, mint, basil leaves
- 2 Tbsp sesame seeds lightly toasted
- 2 Tbsp roasted peanuts, chopped
1. Combine the ingredients for the dressing and set aside.
1. Combine shallots and lime juice and stand while preparing the chicken.
2. Remove the cooked Tegel Mixed Chicken Portions 2kg from the bones, discarding the skin and shred.
3. Drain the shallots. Combine with the chicken, cabbage, bean sprouts, coriander, mint, basil, sesame seeds and peanuts. Toss with the Vietnamese Dressing.
Serve with crispy noodles or crusty bread.