- 1/2 small baguette
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 8 Tegel Manuka Smoked Chicken Rashers - Original 200g, cut into strips
- 2 firm pears
- 1 Tbsp lemon juice
- 1 bunch watercress
- 1/2 cup walnuts or pecan nuts, toasted
- 100g blue cheese, crumbled
- 3 Tbsp olive oil
- 2 Tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tsp honey
1. Preheat the oven to 200°C.
2. Cut the baguette into chunky cubes and place in an oven dish. Drizzle with the olive oil and bake in the oven for 15 minutes or until crisp and golden. Remove from the oven and allow to cool.
3.Heat a dash of olive oil in a frying pan. Add the Tegel Manuka Smoked Chicken Rashers - Original 200g and cook over medium heat for 3 to 4 minutes or until it is brown.
Remove from the heat and cool.
4. Slice the pears thinly and sprinkle with the lemon juice. Place the watercress in a salad bowl. Top with the crispy bread cubes, pear slices, chicken rashers, walnuts or pecans and blue cheese. Drizzle with the dressing and toss gently. Serve immediately.
Whisk all the ingredients together. Season to taste.