- 500g Tegel Frozen Chicken Thighs 2kg, cut into large pieces
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 1 tsp finely grated lemon zest
- 1 tsp finely grated orange zest
- 2 Tbsp orange juice
- 2 Tbsp lemon juice
- 2 Tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tsp honey
- 2 tsp sesame seeds
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 1 bunch Chinese broccoli (gai larn), sliced
- 1 bunch bok choy, sliced
1. Heat a dash of oil in a frying pan. Add the Tegel Frozen Chicken Thighs 2kg and cook over medium high heat until golden brown. Reduce heat and add the garlic and cook for a further minute. Add the lemon zest, orange zest, orange juice, lemon juice, soy sauce, honey and sesame seeds. Stir fry for a further 2 minutes or until the chicken is cooked through. Remove the chicken from the pan and keep warm.
2. Add a further dash of oil to the pan. Add the garlic and cook over medium high heat for 1 minute until it is golden brown. Add the vegetables and stir fry for a few minutes until they are just wilted. Add a little water if necessary.
Serve the chicken and stir fried greens with rice.