- 1 pack Tegel Roast Chicken Breast Strips 400g
- 3 capsicums, sliced
- 1 red onion, cut into wedges
- 4 zucchinis, cut into chunks
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 tablespoons fajita spice mix
- 1 avocado, cubed
- 1 spring onion, chopped
- Juice of 1 lime, or half a lemon
- Soft flour tortillas, grilled
- Sour cream
- Coriander leaves
- Jarred jalapeños
- Lime or lemon quarters
1. Preheat the oven to 220°C.
2. Line a large lipped baking tray with baking paper. Toss the Tegel Roast Chicken Breast Strips 400g, capsicums, onion, and zucchini with 2 tablespoons olive oil and the fajita spice mix. Season with salt and roast for 20 minutes, or until the vegetables and chicken are cooked through.
3. While the chicken is cooking, combine the avocado with the spring onion, lime or lemon juice and remaining olive oil. Season to taste.
4. To serve, spoon the chicken and vegetables into the flour tortillas, dollop with avocado salsa, sour cream, coriander leaves, jalapeños and lime quarters.
Rate this recipe
Share this recipe
You might also like