- 800 grams chicken breast, diced
- 2 cups frozen mixed vegetables (peas, carrot & corn)
- 1 large onion, diced
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 chicken stock cube
- 2 cups button mushroom, diced
- 1 cup pure cream
- 1 cup crème of mushroom soup
- ½ cup mozzarella cheese
- 1 pack (12pcs) pastry shells
- Heat a large pan on medium heat, add 1 tablespoon of olive oil.
- Sauté garlic and onion until lightly browned.
- Add chicken stirring occasionally until browned.
- Remove from heat and transfer chicken mixture into a bowl.
- Add the remaining 1 tablespoon of olive oil to pan then sauté mushrooms until soft.
- Add cream, crème of mushroom soup and the chicken stock cube. Season with salt and pepper.
- Serve in filo pastry cups, top with shaved mozzarella cheese. Heat under the grill for a few minutes if you want the cheese to melt.
- Serve with your favourite side salad.
You might also like