- 500g Tegel Fresh Chicken Skinless Breast
- 100g camembert, sliced
- 4 Tbsp Wattie's Bit on The Side Oriental Plum sauce
- 8 sheets filo pastry
- 50g butter
- 2 Tbsp sesame & poppy seeds
1. Preheat the oven to 180°C.
2. Heat a dash of oil in a frying pan and brown Tegel Fresh Chicken Skinless Breast for 2 minutes on each side. Set asisde.
3. Layer two sheets of filo together with melted butter. Top with one chicken breast, quarter the camembert and quarter the plum sauce. Wrap up, folding in the sides to form a parcel.Place on a lined baking tray, brush with melted butter and sprinkle with sesame and poppy seeds.
4. Bake for 25 minutes until golden. Serve with a mixed green salad.