- 4 Tegel Fresh Chicken Skinless Thighs
- 1 onion, sliced
- 500g white button mushrooms, sliced
- ½ cup white wine
- 25 g butter
- ½ cup crème fraiche
1. Brown Tegel Fresh Chicken Skinless Thighs in a dash of oil in a lidded frying pan over a high heat. Reduce heat. Cover and cook for about 20 minutes, turning occasionally until chicken is cooked. Remove the chicken from the pan and keep warm.
2. In the same pan, sauté sliced onions and mushrooms until tender. Stir in wine and butter. Add crème fraiche and stir while bringing to a gentle simmer.
3. Return the chicken to the pan, cover and heat through for a further 1-2minutes. Season to taste.
4. Serve with seasonal vegetables