- 500 grams chicken mince
- 3 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- Pinch of salt
- 1 packet spaghetti
- Olive oil
- 2 lemons, juiced
- 150 grams fresh spinach
- Red chilli flakes
- Parmesan, grated
- Heat a large pan with a little oil and sauté chicken mince. Once cooked, add garlic, and season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Meanwhile, bring a pot of water to the boil, add pasta and cook until al dente; or as per the packet cooking instructions.
- Once cooked, combine pasta and chicken mince in a large bowl. Drizzle liberally with lemon juice and a swig of olive oil.
- Add fresh spinach leaves and toss through.
- Top with red chilli flakes and grated parmesan.
You might also like