- 8 Tegel Fresh Chicken Skinless Thighs
- 3 Tbsp basil pesto
- 1/4 cup basil leaves
- 1/2 cup fresh bread crumbs
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan
- 2 Tbsp pine nuts
1. Preheat oven to 180°C. Lay the 8 Tegel Fresh Chicken Skinless Thighs out flat. Smear with basil pesto and top with a layer of basil leaves. Roll up and place in a lightly greased baking dish that holds the chicken snugly, about 18cm x 24cm.
2. Combine the breadcrumbs, parmesan and pine nuts and scatter over the thighs. Bake for 1 hour until cooked through.
3. Serve with mashed potatoes or polenta and steamed vegetables.