How to reheat turkey in the microwave:
- If you’re reheating a small amount of leftovers, the microwave can be the best option.
- It’s best to slice your turkey into smaller, similar-sized pieces for quick and even reheating. If possible, slice any turkey off the bone.
- Place in a microwave-safe container or on a microwave-safe plate.
- If possible, drizzle with a small amount of leftover gravy or some stock.
- Cover with a damp paper towel or loosely cover your microwave-safe container with a lid.
- Cook for 3 minutes on a medium-high setting, then check the temperature of the turkey–you want it to be piping hot. If necessary, continue to microwave in 30 second bursts, until ready.
Click here to find more tips and tricks for turkey.
Video Guide on how to Cook the Perfect Roast Turkey
Try this with: