- 1 Tegel Turkey Roast with Cranberry & Orange Stuffing, thawed
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1 pineapple
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 small red chilli, seeds removed and finely chopped
- 1/4 cup basil leaves
1. Preheat the barbecue hot plate to 180°C.
2. Rub the turkey well with olive oil. Season with salt and pepper.
3. Place the turkey on the hot plate and cook, covered, for 1-1 ½ hours, (until a meat thermometer reaches an internal temperature of 70°C) turning regularly to ensure an even colour.
4. Allow to rest for 15 minutes before removing net and carving.
5. While the turkey is cooking, peel the pineapple, remove the core and cut crosswise into 8 slices. Cut each slice into quarters, drizzle with the lime juice and sprinkle with chilli. Arrange the pineapple slices in a single layer on the hot plate and cook for 15 minutes until well coloured.
6. Serve the turkey surrounded with pineapple wedges and sprinkle with basil leaves.
Tips for Boneless Roast Turkey with Grilled Pineapple:
Rate this recipe
Share this recipe
You might also like