- 1 pack Butter Chicken Breast Chunks 500g
- 4 store-bought naan breads
- 1 cup pizza sauce
- 1 small red onion, thinly sliced
- 1 red capsicum, diced
- 1 ½ cups grated mozzarella
- Serve with: coriander or mint leaves, spring onion and raita
- Pre-heat oven to 200°C fan bake.
- Cook the Butter Chicken Breast Chunks 500g in a frypan until cooked through.
- Spread the pizza sauce evenly across the base of the naan breads and sprinkle over the mozzarella cheese.
- Top with the diced capsicum, red onion and cooked butter chicken chunks.
- Bake in the oven for about 10 minutes, until golden and the cheese is bubbling.
- Sprinkle with coriander or mint, spring onions and serve with some raita on the side.
You might also like