- 1 Tbsp fresh oregano (or 1 tsp dried)
- 8 Tegel Fresh Chicken Skinless Thighs, flattened
- 4 slices prosciutto, cut in half lengthwise
- 1 cup chicken stock
1. Preheat oven to 200˚C.
2. Sprinkle a little oregano over Tegel Fresh Chicken Skinless Thighs and season with salt and pepper. Roll up, pinwheel style.
3. Lay a slice of prosciutto on the board and place a rolled chicken thigh at one end. Roll to enclose the thigh in the
prosciutto. Repeat with the remaining prosciutto and chicken pieces.
4. Place the chicken parcels into an ovenproof dish, spacing them well apart
from each other. Pour the stock over the chicken and brush each roll with a little olive oil.
5. Bake for 20–25 minutes, basting occasionally, until the chicken parcels are
cooked through and golden.
6. Serve with Creamy Polenta and a green salad.