- 400g Tegel Fresh Chicken Skinless Breast
- 2-3 Tbsp flour
- 4 Tegel Manuka Smoked Chicken Rashers - Original 200g
- 2 small leeks, trimmed, washed and sliced
- 3/4 cup Light & Creamy evaporated milk
- 3 Tbsp grainy mustard
1. Preheat oven to 180°C.
2. Place Tegel Fresh Chicken Skinless Breast on a board or plate and dust lightly with flour. Heat a dash of oil in a frying pan. Place chicken in the pan and cook for 2-3 minutes per side or until lightly browned. Transfer browned chicken to a shallow, non-stick sprayed casserole dish.
3. Add a little extra oil to the pan, then add chopped Tegel Manuka Smoked Chicken Rashers - Original 200g and sliced leeks. Cook over a moderate heat, stirring frequently until rashers are lightly browned.
4. Stir in Light & Creamy evaporated milk and the mustard, and continue stirring until the sauce thickens a little. Pour over the chicken.
5. Bake for approximately 30 minutes until the chicken is cooked. Serve with seasonal vegetables on the side or a fresh green salad.
Recipe 'made over' by Simon Holst.