- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 4 x 150g Tegel Fresh Chicken Skinless Breast
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 25g butter
- 2 Tbsp chopped fresh tarragon (or 1 Tablespoon dried)
- 1 tsp French mustard
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- ¼ cup dry white wine (optional)
- ½ cup cream
1. Heat the oil in a pan until moderately hot. Add the Tegel Fresh Chicken Skinless Breast. Cook until golden but not browned.
2. Gently turn them over, add the garlic to the pan and continue cooking for 4-5 minutes. Add the butter to the pan and while this slowly melts, combine the tarragon, mustard, lemon juice and wine and add to the pan. Allow to simmer for about 1 minute.
3. Stir in the cream and allow to simmer and thicken for about 10-15 minutes, basting the chicken breasts if you feel like it. Check that the chicken is cooked through – it should be firm to the touch and tender when cut. Season to taste.
4. Serve with rice and a fresh green salad.
Tips for Chicken with Tarragon and Cream Sauce:
Rate this recipe
Share this recipe
You might also like