- 500 grams Tegel Take Out tenders (Louisiana or Nashville)
- 1 kilo thick cut fries
- 250 grams Manuka smoked chicken rashers
- 100 grams smoked cheddar, grated
- 100 grams edam cheese, grated
- 2 spring onions, roughly chopped
- Aioli sauce
- Peri-peri mayo (or alternative hot sauce)
- Chicken salt
- Preheat oven to 180oc. Bake fries and chicken according to packet instructions.
- On a medium heat, pan fry the bacon until crispy.
- Once chicken and bacon is cooked, roughly chop into small pieces. Set aside.
- Once the fries are baked season with chicken salt and pepper. Arrange tenders and rashers on top.
- Sprinkle with cheese and place under the grill for a few minutes until cheese is melted.
- Drench with aioli and peri-peri mayo (or other alternative sauce), and top with spring onion.
You might also like