- 4 – 6 Tegel Bone-In Chicken Thigh Cutlets
- 2 tablespoons whole grain mustard
- 1 tablespoons honey
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 lemon, juiced
- Salt & pepper
- 400g brussels sprouts, trimmed and cut in half
- 6 rashers bacon, diced
- 1 red chilli, finely sliced (optional)
- Preheat the oven to 200°C.
- Add the mustard, honey, garlic and lemon juice to a bowl. Season with salt and pepper and mix to combine. Add the chicken thigh cutlets and toss to coat. Place in a baking dish or oven proof frypan.
- Arrange the brussels sprouts around the chicken thighs in the baking dish and drizzle with oil and season with salt & pepper. Sprinkle over the sliced bacon.
- Roast your one-pan dish in the oven for 35 minutes, until the chicken is cooked through.
- To finish, change your oven settings to grill for 5 minutes until the chicken becomes golden brown and caramelised.
- Sprinkle over fresh red chilli and serve immediately
You might also like