- 150g rice vermicelli
- 500g Tegel Fresh Chicken Mince
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 2 tsp grated fresh ginger
- 1 Tbsp fish sauce
- 1 Tbsp lemon juice
- 1/4 cup sweet chilli sauce
- 2 spring onions, chopped
- 2 Tbsp chopped fresh coriander or mint, plus extra for serving
- 2 baby cos lettuces (about 20 leaves)
- 1 Lebanese cucumber, chopped
- Peanuts, sliced red chilli & radish matchsticks to serve
1. Prepare the rice vermicelli following the instructions on the pack. Drain, then cut the vermicelli into short lengths and set aside.
2. Heat a dash of oil in a frying pan. Add the Tegel Fresh Chicken Mince and cook over medium high heat until golden. Add the garlic & ginger and cook for a further 2 minutes. Add the fish sauce, lemon juice and sweet chilli sauce and cook over medium heat for a further 2 to 3 minutes, until the chicken is cooked. Stir in the vermicelli, spring onions and coriander. Allow to cool.
3. Spoon the chicken and noodle mixture into the lettuce cups and top with cucumber ribbons. Sprinkle over extra herbs, red chilli, radishes and peanuts to serve.