- 150g rice vermicelli
- [product1portion1] Tegel Fresh Chicken Mince
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 2 tsp grated fresh ginger
- 1 Tbsp fish sauce
- 1 Tbsp lemon juice
- 1/4 cup sweet chilli sauce
- 2 spring onions, chopped
- 2 Tbsp chopped fresh coriander
- Lettuce leaves
- 1 Lebanese cucumber, chopped
1. Prepare the rice vermicelli following the instructions on the pack. Drain, then cut the vermicelli into short lengths and set aside.
2. Heat a dash of oil in a frying pan. Add Tegel Fresh Chicken Mince and cook over medium high heat until golden. Add the garlic and ginger and cook for a further 2 minutes. Add fish sauce, lemon juice and sweet chilli sauce and cook over medium heat for a further 2 to 3 minutes, until chicken is cooked. Stir in the vermicelli, spring onions and coriander. Allow to cool.
3. Spoon the chicken and noodle mixture into lettuce cups. Top with cucumber and extra coriander.
Makes about 20 (depending on size of lettuce leaves)