- 1 Tbsp grated fresh ginger
- 1 red chilli, finely chopped
- 1 tsp oil
- 400g Tegel Fresh Chicken Skinless Breast, sliced
- 12 medium rice paper wrappers
- 1 Lebanese cucumber, grated
- 2 carrots, grated
- 1 cup shredded lettuce
- 1/4 cup mint leaves
- 1/4 cup coriander leaves
- 2 spring onions, finely chopped
- 3 Tbsp Thai sweet chilli sauce
- 1 Tbsp fish sauce
- 1 Tbsp lemon or lime juice
- 1 Tbsp chopped coriander
1. Combine the ginger, chilli and oil in a bowl. Add the Tegel Fresh Chicken Skinless Breast and mix well.
2. Heat a non stick frying pan over medium heat. Add the chicken and cook until the chicken is cooked through. Remove from the heat and set aside to cool.
3. Place a rice paper wrapper in a bowl of hot water for about 30 seconds or until it has softened enough to roll. Pat dry and place on a flat surface.
4. Place some of the chicken, cucumber, carrot, lettuce, mint, coriander and spring onion in a line down the centre of the rice paper wrapper, leaving about 3cm at one end. Fold up the wrapper at this end. Roll up tightly to enclose the filling, leaving the filling exposed at the top. Repeat with remaining rice paper wrappers and ingredients. Serve with the dipping sauce.
1. Whisk the ingredients together in a small bowl
Tips for Vietnamese Chicken Rice Paper Rolls:
Rate this recipe
Share this recipe
You might also like