- 25g butter
- 300g Tegel Fresh Chicken Skinless Breast, chopped finely
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 2 cups chicken stock
- 2 medium potatoes, chopped
- 410g can whole kernel sweet corn, drained
- 2 Tbsp maize cornflour
- 2 cups milk
- 2 Tbsp chopped parsley
1. Heat the butter in a large saucepan. Add the Tegel Fresh Chicken Skinless Breast and cook over medium heat until it is golden. Remove from the pan and set aside.
2. Add the onion to the saucepan and cook for 3 to 4 minutes. Add the chicken stock and potatoes, cover and simmer for 15 minutes.
3. Mix the cornflour with a small amount of the milk, then stir in the remaining milk. Add to the soup mixture with the sweet corn and chicken. Reheat, stirring constantly, until the soup thickens. Season to taste and stir in the parsley. Add a little more milk if it is too thick.