- 1/2 cabbage (can use Savoy, regular or a mixture of both)
- 4 spring onions, finely sliced
- 1 punnet snow pea sprouts, trimmed
- ½ cup roasted and salted peanuts
- 1 cup coriander leaves
- 300g Tegel Manuka Smoked Chicken Breast - Original 300g
- ¼ cup rice wine vinegar
- juice of 1 lime
- 2 tsp sugar
- 3 Tbsp oil
- 1 Tbsp black sesame seeds
1. Remove core from cabbage and discard, finely shred the leaves. Place in a large bowl or platter. Add spring onions, snow peas, peanuts and coriander leaves and toss to combine.
2. Slice the Tegel Manuka Smoked Chicken Breast - Original 300g into small pieces and mix through the slaw.
3. Combine rice wine vinegar, lime juice, sugar, oil and black sesame seeds in a jar and mix well. Season the dressing with salt and pepper to taste.
4. Drizzle dressing over the salad and toss again before serving.