- 1/2 cabbage (can use Savoy, regular or a mixture of both)
- 4 spring onions, finely sliced
- 1 punnet snow pea sprouts, trimmed
- ½ cup roasted and salted peanuts
- 1 cup coriander leaves
- 300g Tegel Manuka Smoked Chicken Breast - Original 300g
- ¼ cup rice wine vinegar
- juice of 1 lime
- 2 tsp sugar
- 3 Tbsp oil
- 1 Tbsp black sesame seeds
1. Remove core from cabbage and discard, finely shred the leaves. Place in a large bowl or platter. Add spring onions, snow peas, peanuts and coriander leaves and toss to combine.
2. Slice the Tegel Manuka Smoked Chicken Breast - Original 300g into small pieces and mix through the slaw.
3. Combine rice wine vinegar, lime juice, sugar, oil and black sesame seeds in a jar and mix well. Season the dressing with salt and pepper to taste.
4. Drizzle dressing over the salad and toss again before serving.
Rate this recipe
Share this recipe
You might also like